Based in Kings Park, our client is a global market leader when it comes to engineering solutions.
Currently an opportunity exists for an experienced & qualified Workshop Technician to form part of their internal service team.
Your role will entail:
- Performing services and repairs on hydraulic engineering solutions such as pumps, power units, motors, clamping & drive modules, filters and more
- Liaising with customers and clients
- Working closely with your workshop team and support services
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Min Cert III in Engineering
- Experience working with hydraulics
- Strong problem solving & trouble shooting abilities
- Must be a keen learner
- Great communication skills
In return for your excellent performance:
- Full training on offer
- Competitive base rate + OT with penalties
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a global leading business
If you feel you’re suitable for the above role and would like to know more – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Shaun on 0455 463 866, alternatively, you can click the apply now button or send your resume to Shaun@volleyrecruit.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.