As a scaffolder, you will be responsible for constructing and dismantling scaffolding structures for various construction projects. You will work with a team of experienced tradespeople to ensure that the scaffolding is built safely and efficiently.
- Erect and dismantle scaffolding structures
- Inspect scaffolding for safety compliance
- Work in accordance with safety regulations and procedures
- Communicate effectively with team members and project managers
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Relevant Scaffolding Tickets, Working @ Heights, White Card
- Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints
- Strong attention to detail and safety
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Must be located in South Australia
Call Spence on 0499 797 225 to discuss further, or send your resume to email@example.com
Let’s work together!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.