Based in Norwood, our client specialises in accounting, bookkeeping and financial advisory – a true one stop shop.
We are on the hunt for a skilled and talented office all-rounder who is looking for a role in which they can make their own and kick some goals via the full support and cooperation of the business.
Our next superstar will love process, working within a tight knit team environment and have a talent for providing a level of customer service like no other!
Some of the requirements to be successful are listed below:
- Experience in accounts payable / receivable – highly regarded
- Exposure to processing payroll – advantageous
- Minimum 2-3 years experience within a similar role
- Adept at prioritising and organising
- Strong administration skills and experience
- Ability to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Comfortable in supporting multiple divisions within a business
- Be able to maintain and organise the Managing Directors schedule
- Proactive, motivated and switched-on nature
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Xero and Myob experience
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who wants to be part of the team and the solution!
What’s in it for you:
- Long term secure employment
- You will be onboarded with a friendly and helpful team
- Be part of an organisation that put their employees first
- Plenty of social events on offer for all the team
- Inclusive environment
- Competitive remuneration on offer
If you feel you’re suitable for the above role and would like to know more – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Casey on 0499 797 550 – alternatively, you can click the apply now button or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.