As a result of continuous company growth, GPA is looking for a motivated IT Systems Administrator to join our growing IT team in a full-time position.
Motivation and capability to learn on the job is essential. We will provide mentoring and access to support, however the ability to provide feedback and manage your own development is important.
The role will consist of monitoring and maintaining server infrastructure, network support tasks, help desk support, and general troubleshooting.
Suitable Candidates must possess:
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– A positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
– Understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office suite
– Knowledge of Windows server and virtualization infrastructure
– Knowledge of AD, DHCP and DNS
– A good understanding of networking technologies (VLANs, IPSec tunnels etc)
The following skills would be considered advantageous:
– An IT Diploma or equivalent
– Understanding of Office 365/Azure environments
– Audio/visual systems
– Powershell/batch scripting
– CCNA certification
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or would like a confidential discussion to find out more, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today at email@example.com Alternatively, submit your application asap!
Let’s work together!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.