We are looking for experienced Industrial Electricians to join our team for a Drive In, Drive Out role in Pt Pirie.
- Monday – Friday, be home for the weekend!
- $60 flat rate, 12 hours days!
- Accommodation and LAHA supplied
We are looking for experienced Industrial Electricians to join our team for an ongoing Drive In, Drive Out role in Pt Pirie. The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified electrician with extensive experience in industrial and construction electrical work.
• Installing cable trays, light fittings & switchboards
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems, equipment, and fixtures
• Conduct preventive general maintenance on electrical systems and equipment
• Ensure electrical safety throughout the facility
Key skills and qualifications:
• Trade qualified electrician with relevant licenses required for a DIDO role
• At least 2 years of experience in industrial and commercial electrical work
• Must have CPR/LVR, Working at Heights, and Boom Lift 11m+
• Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Monday – Friday, be home for the weekend!
• Fully equipped individual cabin accommodation
• $85 daily LAHA
• Weekly travel allowance
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, D&A screening and regular LIB tests
If you are an experienced electrician looking for an exciting and challenging role, please contact Elissa at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.