We are looking for experienced Industrial Electricians to join our team for an ongoing Drive In, Drive Out role in Pt Pirie. The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified electrician with extensive experience in industrial and construction electrical work.
• Installing cable trays, light fittings & switchboards
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems, equipment, and fixtures
• Conduct preventive general maintenance on electrical systems and equipment
• Ensure electrical safety throughout the facility
Key skills and qualifications:
• Trade qualified electrician with relevant licenses required for a DIDO role
• At least 2 years of experience in industrial and commercial electrical work
• Must have CPR/LVR, Working at Heights, and Boom Lift 11m+
• Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Monday – Friday, be home for the weekend!
• Fully equipped individual cabin accommodation
• $85 daily LAHA
• Weekly travel allowance
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, D&A screening and regular LIB tests
If you are an experienced electrician looking for an exciting and challenging role, please contact Spence on 0499 797 225 or email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.