Based in Adelaide, our client is a global market leader when it comes to hydraulic engineering solutions.
Currently an opportunity exists for an experienced Hydraulic Technician to form part of their field service team.
Your role will entail:
- Performing on site services on hydraulic engineering solutions such as pumps, power units, motors, clamping & drive modules, filters and more
- Liaising with customers and clients
- Working closely with your workshop team and support services
- Occasional travel throughout the state
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Min Cert III in Engineering
- Experience working with hydraulics
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be a keen learner
- Great communication skills
- Ability to perform a physically demanding role
- Able to travel regionally on occasion
- Current drivers license
In return for your excellent performance:
- Full training on offer
- Competitive base rate + vehicle + tools of the trade + OT with penalties
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a global leading business
Please note: You must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident to apply for this role
If you feel you’re suitable for the above role and would like to know more – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Shaun on 0455 463 866, alternatively, you can click the apply now button or send your resume to Shaun@volleyrecruit.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.