Unlock Your Potential as a Crane Supervisor!
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, we have multiple exciting opportunities for experienced Crane Supervisors to join our client’s construction teams in Port Augusta, and Dry Creek.
Reporting to the relevant line managers, you’ll lead our blue-collar construction teams, ensuring operations run smoothly and safely.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Direct and support work crew to carry out works with compliance to all statutory requirements and comply with all relevant standards and codes.
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day site activities and project schedules to ensure quality and construction timeline.
- Lead, manage and coordinate contractors, employees and subcontractors working on projects.
- Organise and supervise the placements of material, plant and equipment required for site works.
- Actively promote and support Project Environmental, QA, OH&S and Company policies
- Travel to various work fronts when required and directed.
- Compliance with all Safety Rules and Procedures to ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner at all times and participation in any Safety or Training initiatives identified and implemented by the Company and/or the principal.
- Care and maintenance of all Personal Protective Equipment supplied by the Company for safe performance of the job.
- Care and maintenance of any tools or equipment provided to assist with your performance of given tasks.
- Monitor the skills and performance of electrical resources and provide advice, training and direction to ensure the team is meeting all necessary performance objectives.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 2+ years of demonstrated crane experience.
- Ideally, previous experience in a Supervisor/Leadership Position within the crane industry.
- C Class Driver’s License.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Open Crane Ticket.
What’s in it for you:
Join a growing team and enjoy competitive packages with flexibility.
We prioritize matching your skills with the right opportunity.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Elissa on 0499 797 221 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, you can send your Resume and accompanying Cover Letter outlining your skills and experiences email@example.com to be considered.
Let’s Work Together!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.