Are you fresh out of your trade and looking for a way into the Mining industry?
Volley Recruit are currently seeking the following trades for on-going maintenance work in Olympic Dam.
- Mechanical Fitters
- Light Vehicle Mechanics
About the Role:
As a Boilermaker, Mechanical Fitter or LV Mechanic, you will be an integral part of our Ongoing Maintenance Works team at Olympic Dam. Positions are available within the mine end team, surface works, and onsite workshop. Offering a variety of roster options, including DIDO, to cater to different preferences and lifestyles.
What you will bring:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Working at Heights training (Within 5 years or willing to obtain)
- Enter and Work in Confined Space training (Within 5 years or willing to obtain)
- White Card
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can do attitude
- Proof of right to work in Australia
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Variety of challenging projects.
- Safety-focused culture.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and requirements listed above and are ready to take the next steps in your career, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to email@example.com
Let’s work together!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.