Volley have multiple long-term positions within the Road Maintenance and Construction industry. Local, regional and interstate positions available.
- Work on some of Australia’s leading projects
- Plenty of hours and penalty rates for overtime
- Cash bonuses
Volley Recruit are recruiting for a large number of positions within the Road Maintenance and Construction industry.
Should you be looking to work away, work within metropolitan areas or go interstate, we are confident we can match your talent with the right opportunity!
Experience in Road Construction & Maintenance would be highly advantageous, however any experience working within the Civil and or Construction industries would be extremely beneficial.
Successful applicants will have some of the following experiences, tickets & quals:
- General asphalt works, levelling, raking, shoveling, spotting, pit & pipe, pipelaying
- Truck license (MR or HR)
- Skidsteer ticket and experience (highly desirable)
Some of the benefits of being successful with these roles are:
- Plenty of hours and overtime
- Ongoing training and support
- Earn cash bonuses whilst working for Volley
- Work on some of the leading projects throughout the country
- Immediate start on offer
To be considered, please submit your resume or email email@example.com!
We at Volley know and understand how busy you are, therefore we would love it if you just called 8351 0523 for further info and to be considered for any of the roles we currently have available.
Let’s work together!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.