We are currently searching for skilled and experienced asbestos workers in the Adelaide CBD and Metro areas. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of asbestos removal regulations and safety procedures.
- Conduct asbestos testing and identify potential hazards
- Perform asbestos removal through proper techniques and equipment
- Ensure all asbestos is safely removed, transported and disposed of
- Adhere to all relevant safety procedures and regulations
- Previous experience with asbestos removal and demolition
- White Card – minimum
- B Class Asbestos or A Class Asbestos tickets
- Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Working at Heights, desirable but not essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you have the required experience and skills, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact information or call Spence on 0499 797 225. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.