Volley are seeking an Accountant to join our well established client in Norwood!
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in public practice and will be responsible for providing accounting and taxation services to a range of clients.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and BAS statements for individuals, sole traders, partnerships, companies, and trusts.
- Liaising with clients and managing client relationships.
- Assisting with the development of business plans and cash flow projections.
- Providing advice to clients on taxation matters and other financial issues.
- Conducting research into taxation and other financial issues.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in public practice.
- A degree in accounting or finance.
- Strong knowledge of taxation and accounting principles.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in using accounting software.
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic and supportive environment, please apply today by submitting your resume through the “apply now” button, alternatively you can send your resume to email@example.com or call on 0499 797 550 if you have any further question.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.